3 1/2 cups shredded coconut
1. Mix together everything EXCEPT the milk.
2. Separate 1/4 of the mixture to use for the crumble on top.
3. Add splash of milk to the remaining 3/4 of the mixture, mix through.
4. Cover the base and walls of a small silicon mold that’s been oiled slightly, and bake in the oven for 10 minutes at a medium heat or until golden brown.
Your choice of nuts (we made this recipe with peanuts, but macadamias would work perfectly!)
1. Blend together until it’s a thick creamy consistency!
2. Fill the insides of the base.
1. Take the mixture from earlier and crumble on top of the filling.
2. Bake in the oven on a high heat for a few minutes so the crumble toasts up a bit!
You will need to refrigerate it for around 1 hour