– 1 cup cooked cauliflower rice
– 80 grams chicken breast
– 2 tbsp chopped green onion
– 2 tbsp chopped onion
– 30 gr chopped cabbage
– 1 clove minced garlic
– 15 gr roasted edamame (can also use fresh- this is optional, but I had it and wanted a little crunch)
– 1 lime (juiced)
– 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
– 1 egg
* feel free to add whatever you want, like mushrooms, a little carrot, etc! you can also omit the chicken for a vegetarian option
– Chop chicken into cubes. Season with salt, pepper, 1 tbsp of soy sauce, 1/2 of the lime juice
– Pan fry chicken with a little olive oil until done. Set aside.
– In the same pan, add a little more oil and sauté the onions, garlic, cabbage, and white parts of the green onions
– Add the cooked cauli rice and sautee with the rest of the veggies for 2-3 min.
– Add 2 tbsp of soy sauce, and the rest of the lime juice. (Note: taste it before adding the rest of the lime, you might not want to add it at all)
– Add the chicken and the edamame.
– Continue to pan fry for around 5 more minutes (until cauli rice isn’t as moist)
– Remove from pan.
– Fry egg in the same pan.
– Garnish with the chopped chive and serve a fried egg on top.