1.5 pounds chicken breast, Cut into bite-sized pieces
3 Tbsp coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup liquid aminos or soy sauce
1/4 cup white vinegar
2 tsp orange extract
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup brown Swerve or erythritol
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon Orange Zest
½ tsp Xanthan gum
Green Onions, To garnish, optional
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Place the coconut flour in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper, add the chicken on top and toss until evenly coated.
3. Add just enough oil to coat the bottom of the hot skillet and then add the chicken(I used 1/4 cup). Cook, stirring occasionally until all the chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together all the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
5. Once the chicken is cooked through and golden brown remove it from the skillet.
6. Pour the contents of the small bowl into the hot skillet and simmer and stir until thickened.
7. Remove the skillet from the heat, add the chicken back in, and toss to coat.
8. Garnish with some green onions if you want, and enjoy. I served it with riced cauliflower fried!
1 Serving: 266 Calories, 15g Fat, 1g Carbs, Protein 33g.