Macros per serving: 400 calories, 2g net carbs, 43g fat, 6g protein.
2 cups (5 dl) heavy cream
3 egg yolks
1/3 cup (0,8 dl) erythritol
1/4 cup raspberries
2 tbsp cream cheese
1/3 cup cheesecake bottom crumbles (Make an extra 1/4 of the recipe below in a smaller pan to use as crumbles in the ice cream)
1 1/2 cup (3,5 dl) almond flour
3,5 oz (100 g) butter
4 tbsp erytritol (sukrin or sötströ)
1. CRUST: mix ingredients for the crust in a bowl with your hands. Cover a baking pan and bake for 8 min on 350°F/175°C. Do the same with 1/4 of the recipe to use as crumbles in the ice cream.
2. ICE CREAM: Add egg yolks and erythritol in a bowl. Mix with an electrical mixer until as fluffy as can get. I did 8 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, mix cream until lightly whipped. Should be fluffy, not firm.
4. Slowly blend egg yolks into cream with a large spoon. You want to keep as much air as possible.
5. Mix in cream cheese.
6. Carefully blend in raspberries
Don’t do it perfectly, you want to find swirls of jam 🙂 7. Throw in cheesecake crust crumbles, save some for topping.
8. Pour the mixture om top of the large baked cheesecake crust and put the pan in the freezer overnight.
9. Top with sugar free white chocolate