- 1 Cup blanched finely ground almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt, optional
- 1 Cup shredded mozzaeea
- 1 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 egg
- Line baking sheet with parchment, set aside
- In a large bowl mix almond flour, flax, baking soda, salt, and set aside.
In a medium bowl, melt cream cheese and mozzarella together (microwave ~1 min)
- Stir cheeses together until smooth, add egg and stir until combined
- Mix cheese and egg mixture into dry ingredients and stir until dough forms soft ball (it will be sticky)
- Using wet hands, gently roll dough into 6 balls. Place onto lined baking sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
18g fat, 2.3g net carbs, 11g protein