2 cups (5 dl) heavy cream
3 egg yolks
1/3 cup (0,8 dl) erythritol
2 tbsp melted sugarfree chocolate
3 tsp cocoa powder
3-4 tbsp peanut butter
Optional: chunks of peanut butter cheesecake dough
1/4 cup (0,5 dl) peanut butter
2 tsp butter
2 tbsp cream cheese
1 tbsp erythritol
1. ICE CREAM: Add egg yolks and erythritol in a bowl. Mix with an electrical mixer until as fluffy as can get. I did 8-10 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, mix cream until lightly whipped. Should be fluffy, not heavy whipped.
3. Mix in the melted chocolate and cocoa powder.
3. Slowly blend the cream into egg yolks with a large spoon. You want to keep as much air as possible.
5. Carefully blend in peanut butter one tbsp at the time. Don’t do it perfectly, you want to find swirls of peanut butter 🙂
7. Throw in little chunks of peanut butter cheesecake dough.
8. Pour the mixture in a jar of some kind and put in the freezer overnight.
PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE
1. Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until fully blended and put in the fridge for 10 minutes.