2 cups (5dl) almond flour
2 tbsp coconut flour
3.5 oz. (100g) butter
3 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
1 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp erythritol
Few drops vanilla extract
1,5 oz. (40 g) sugar-free chocolate chips
1 can coconut cream (the thick part)
1/3 cup (0,8 dl) peanut butter
3 tbsp cream cheese
2 tbsp erythritol
1. Set the oven on 350°F/175°C
2. Chop the chocolate and add all ingredients in a bowl and mix with your hands until it becomes a dough.
3. Form into 10 balls and put on a baking a pan covered in a baking sheet. Flatten them out a bit with your hands or a fork.
4. Bake in the oven for 13 minutes. You don’t want them overbooked, rather slightly under-baked to keep them soft and moist. Let cool before you remove them from the baking sheet.
5. Mix the cheesecake ingredients in a bowl and put some in the middle of two cookies. Put in freezer until firm!