- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 16 whole wheat dinner rolls
- Leaf lettuce
1. Cut the buns in half in the thickness and lightly toast them
3. Prepare chicken sandwiches: wash arugula or parsley, sponge;
4. Remove the parsley. Spread the bottom of two
5.Pains, pepper and place on top of this cream the salmon, trout eggs and then the
6.Roquette or parsley. Close the buns.
7. Prepare ham sandwiches: rinse the cherry tomatoes and cut
8.The slices. Cut the mini-mozzarellas into six wedges. Oil them
9.Two cut parts of the two remaining loaves. Lay two slices of
10. Jambon on the bottom of each loaf, add the tomatoes and
11.Mozzarella quarters. Pepper and drizzle with a few drops of balsamic vinegar. Close the buns.
12. Serve the mini sandwiches without waiting.
To toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
1 sandwich: 235 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 361mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 4g fibre), 14g protein.